RhinoBIM

Tools for Design through Construction

I have downloaded the newest version of Rhinobim and installed it. I cannot get it to come up in thew commands and when I try to import the plugin through themanager, there is an error that says the initialization failed. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike

Does the installation process complete all the way to the FINISH menu?

Do you not see the RhinoBIM tab?

Try typing in the command rhinobim_str and let me know what happens

Thanks Rick

Mike I haven't heard back from you. Did you get it working?

Thank you for the reply, I did get it working. I had to uninstall and re-install a few times and then it just starting working.

I am having a similar problem with Rhino 5 install using RhinoBIM beta 3.10.67

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, installing directly into the plugins folder, and nothing seems to load RhinoBIM

the rhinobim_str command is nowhere to be found.

any help would be great!

aaron

Hi Rick

My rhinobim_structure was not working either. the new version of plug-in seemed not installed at all, rhinobim_str command was not recognized. But analysis can work well.

We found the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. Changes were made to the IFC translator. This is preventing the install from working. I will get a new version out to you soon with the IFC translator isolated until that can be fixed.

i tried the latest build too. and in my deployment it is not working.

errormessage is about materials missing and analysis not running.

started analyses and structure in rhino then started grasshopper - same result errormessage about missing materialdefinition.

in grasshopper icon for beam is missing so analysis of beam is not possible

Mike there has been a new version posted to this site 3.10.72  Have you tried to install it yet?

Please, RhinoBim is a Rhinoceros' plug-in?

RhinoBim works whith  Rhinoceros v.4?

Thank's!

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by Rick Smith.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service