RhinoBIM Version 220.127.116.119 is now shipping
If you are new to RhinoBIM Register for a 30 day trial
If you are interested in purchasing RhinoBIM select a version to order
Educational Lab kits are available. For more information email Sales@vbtllc.com
The latest selection with Pandora necklaces is usually visiting your Disney Parks merely in period with regard to originate. Three from the necklaces usually are confidential on the Disney Parks and…Continue
Started by Virginia yesterday.
RhinoBIM is a suite of a number of plug-ins to enhance Rhino 5.0 for the Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industries. Developed by Virtual Build Technologies LLC,
the first module now available is called RhinoBIM Structure, for 3D structure modeling,
Clash & Clear Analysis and Structural Analysis.
Using Rhino 5.0’s new light extrusion technology, RhinoBIM Structure builds 3D structural
design elements that are much lighter in data weight significantly decreasing model size.
With the light database the Clash & Clear analysis finds errors within seconds and there is
no need to export the model to another program to perform the analysis.
RhinoBIM Structure Features:
• RhinoBIM components are compatable with Grasshopper
• Robust tools for adding and editing structural steel beams
• Extensive library of steel shapes, including international standards
• User definable steel shapes
• Assign materials, attributes, and process treatments to each element
• Data extraction through translators for CIS2, IFC and Beam to NURBS
• Very fast Clash & Clear analysis
• Bim Reporter to excel of objects
• Very large model support using new Rhino 5.0 technology
The first tool of the RhinoBIM suite of products has been released in Commercial Version 1. You must be signed up as a member of RhinoBIM in order to download the beta and give it a test drive.